Thank you for pledging to vote in the municipal election and supporting Wood Buffalo social profits!
Check out The Nonprofit Vote Municipal Vote Kit resources below to share your pledge, engage your organization, and get your community involved in the voting process. You’ll also receive this via email so you can easily share it with your colleagues and neighbours and ask them to pledge, too!
Share your pledge with others!
There are many ways to get social this election and share your pledge – and ask others to pledge, too.
- Tell others about the campaign with this email template and sample social media posts.
- Update your Facebook profile with one of the #nonprofitsvote Facebook cover images.
- Print your #nonprofitsvote decal to display at the office, or at home!
- Print your own #nonprofitsvote stickers with this Avery template (22830).
- Print out this tent card for your desk – start the conversation with your colleagues, friends, and others who access social profits!
Get informed so you can vote with confidence.
Know who is running and be prepared to ask candidates important questions about how they plan to support social profits.
- Join the RMWB Mayoral Candidates Forum on October 4 at 6:30 PM and the Council Candidate Forum on October 5 at 6:30 PM.
- Learn about the candidates for council, Mayor, and school board (public and separate).
- Check out the referendum questions that will be on your ballot on October 18.
- Read information on candidates for Senate, which will be a separate ballot at the time you vote in the municipal election.
Thank you for pledging to vote this municipal election. Let’s make it known that #nonprofitsvote and our voices are heard!
The Nonprofit Vote and affiliated organizations are proudly nonpartisan. The #nonprofitsvote materials are not intended to endorse or oppose political candidates or parties.