Together, we can give voice to the nonprofit sector and strengthen Alberta’s communities, throughout pandemic recovery and beyond. Nonprofits have been with Albertans all the way – down the street, around the corner, and on the front lines. Because they’re not just there when times are tough – but they will always be there when they are.
Nonprofits have a voice – and let’s get loud! There are many ways to show your support for Alberta’s communities:
- Share The Nonprofit Vote on your social media by clicking one of the icons to the left, and ask others to join in support.
- Forward the email you received from The Nonprofit Vote to five of your colleagues and friends, and ask them to forward it to five more people!
- Follow The Nonprofit Vote on social media to keep up-to-date with nonprofit news.
- Check out a municipal election #nonprofitsvote campaign near you and support nonprofits with your vote on October 18. Calgary, Edmonton, and Wood Buffalo #nonprofitsvote campaigns are now live!
- Send a letter to your elected officials in support of the Community Recovery Now campaign, which calls for the Government of Alberta to invest $350 million into a Community Recovery Fund targeted to support Mental Health; Diversity, Equity, Inclusion; Youth Engagement; and Digital Transformation.
Thank you again for your support of Alberta’s nonprofits, and our communities. Let’s show our elected leaders that we care about Alberta’s nonprofits. Let’s build the future of our communities, together.